|Vector-based Zone Editor with "walkway" selected|
To label a zone, just:
- click on any image in your Camiolog stream
- click the "Edit Zones" button
- click "Draw Area" to place the vertices of one or more polygons covering your zone
- name your zone (e.g. "walkway") and click "Save"
Camiolog has switched to this vector-based zone editor. That means that:
- your labeled zones are precise at any image resolution
- it's easy to edit zones by moving polygon markers, and
- you should no longer use the old zone editor!
We'll still use your old zone definitions until you replace them with the new vector-based zones. Once you save a zone using the new "Edit Zones" for a particular camera, then Camiolog's image analysis for that camera will use only your newly defined vector-based zones. We've included a temporary link to the "Old Zone Editor" in the upper right just so that you can view any previously defined zones in a separate window while creating your new ones.